Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For Those Keeping Count..

I won't list the bands I've only seen once again, but I am going to create a list of those I've seen more than once. And there is one top band that I have seen the most. No ties here. At least not yet

2: Anberlin, Bad Religion, Brooks and Dunn, Foo Fighters, Jason Aldean, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, Luke Bryan, Passion Pit, Rodney Atkins, System of a Down, Tool

3: AFI, Chris Young, Rise Against, Tim McGraw

4: Thrice

Thrice has always put on an amazing show. The last time I saw them was just very recently as you can see from my last post and it was the first time I saw them headline. They are incredible live. Unfortunately, they are taking a hiatus at the moment and focusing on other things. But I will have the privilege of seeing Dustin Kensrue perform solo next year. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment