Saturday, February 11, 2012

Song of the Day 2.11.12

Let's take a trip tonight across the pond to the United Kingdom. I'm speaking of Scotland to be exact. A lot of radio rock bands start to sound the same after a while. It takes a rare gift for a band to sound unique, but be accessible to the masses at the same time. Biffy Clyro is the perfect example of this. This band is proof to me that most American's have horrible taste in music. These guys are HUGE in their home country, but haven't quite exploded over here. Maybe it's for the better, but the deserve a lot more credit. A couple nights ago I talked about cover songs, well Biffy does an amazing cover of Rihanna's Umbrella. Seriously go check it out, it's awesome. So tonight I hope that I am introducing you to someone that you will fall in love with. And if you have already listened to them before, then I applaud you in your efforts to discover great music. Here is Biffy Clyro with Many of Horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment