Monday, February 13, 2012

Song of the Day 2.13.12

Every week I look forward to what new music is coming out. Some weeks are definitely better than others. I have bought anywhere from zero to 10 CDs in one day in the form of new releases. This week is one of those slow weeks for me. There really are only two releases that I am looking forward to coming out tomorrow. The one that I am showcasing tonight comes from a band that has been around for a few years and that I found just a couple years ago. The band is called Shearwater. Their popular song is called Rook, but I'm going to give you all something from their last release that I absolutely love. Their new album comes out tomorrow, but off their last album The Golden Archipelago I give you Shearwater with Black Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment