Sunday, February 26, 2012

Song of the Day 2.26.12

Dr. Dog is an interesting band. Not just because of the name, but their music is intriguing. I had first discovered them with their album Fate. It was kind of folksy in the sound, and I wasn't really sure if I liked it when I heard it. I put it away and didn't really listen to it much. Then their album Shame Shame came out and I was a little more hooked. It had a better sound in my opinion and I really enjoyed it. But again it kind of lost some traction and went by the wayside. Just recently, they put out a new album called Be The Void. THIS is the album I have been waiting for from them. I absolutely love it and recommend it to any indie fan. Tonight I give you a taste off this album. Here is Dr. Dog with Lonesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment