Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Song of the Day 2.1.12

It's February now, and that means this is the 32nd post of this year on this blog. I feel like I have done a pretty decent job at keeping up with this and bringing a new song every day so far. I hope to continue this and bring you more good music as the year goes. I still want to start writing reviews, and I will, that is when I find the time to sit down and accurately share my opinion on this years albums. Tonight I am bringing you a song from The Airborne Toxic Event. I heard it come on my ipod the other day and relived some memories with it. It's a great track with one of my favorite lines in music, "It may be better to move on and to let life just carry on and I may be wrong. Still I'll try. Because it's better to love whether you win or lose or die. It's better to love and I will love you until I die." Beautiful. Here is The Airborne Toxic Event with The Graveyard Near The House 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment