Thursday, March 1, 2012

Song of the Day 3.1.12

Holy shit in a hand basket Batman it's March already. Thank god too (or whatever deity you believe in). I have so much to look forward to in the coming months, that I just can't wait to get it all started. Anyways, music, yes that glorious art; that is why we are here. The past couple days have been really nice. You never know who is going to pop up in you life and from where. Everything happens by chance and also, I believe, for a reason. The other day I met the beautiful and splendid Brianna Barnes, who has opened my eyes to various artists that I did not know existed. And let me tell you that I have loved every suggestion this girl has given me. It's just awesome on so many levels. Tonight I am giving you one of these said suggestions. Because I have been diggin it quite a bit ever since I heard it. It has a great catchy beat and will get your toes a tappin and your head a bobbin. Here is Of Monsters and Men with Little Talks

1 comment:

  1. I like this girl's influence on your blog already haha :) Keep it up! I love finding good music too :D

    ReplyDelete