Saturday, March 3, 2012

Song of the Day 3.3.12

Inspiration. It's a word that a lot of people use ALL the time. Obviously people are inspired to do things from all over the place. It's always a curious thing though. You never know who is going to inspire you or who you may inspire. For example, going into college I wanted to pursue teaching. But my senior year I took physics with the best teacher ever and I loved it. Yeah I'm a nerd. Now you would think this would inspire me to become the best teacher ever. Instead it inspired me to pursue physics and its applications. Thus I am now about two and a half months from graduating with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. The next question is where will my inspiration come from in the next chapter of my life? Hell it could come from anywhere. According to my beloved friend Brianna's blog Vitamin Bee, I have inspired her to start her own blog. Now for this I am honored. Now what the hell does this have to do with tonight's song? I don't really know, but I hope that my speech was...well...inspirational (see what I did there?) How about we go with a little M83 tonight. I've been listening to this song a bit lately and it's great. Simple simple lyrics, but they have deep deep meaning. (Double speak creates emphasis...emphasis). "There is no end, There is no goodbye, Disappear with the night." How beautiful is that? Yeah, let it sink in a bit and tell me how it feels. Is it...inspiring? See I was able to make a connection. This is fun. Off their newest album Hurry Up, We're Dreaming here is M83 with Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment