Sunday, March 25, 2012

Song of the Day 3.25.12

Hey look at that, I actually got a post out on time today. Of course the only schedule I'm working on is my own, but I like to keep it steady. I had my ipod on shuffle this morning as I was driving to the sports complex. Now when you have an ipod that has 25,000 songs on it you never know what you're going to get. I went through some country, rock, a Busta Rhymes song and then landed on the band Vayden. I think it was perfect to be listening to them today because they are originally from Phoenix. When I first heard them I thought, hey these guys have a good radio rock sound. At the same time they are unique enough to stand out from the radio rock crowd too. So off their album Children of Our Mistakes here is Vayden with Anthem Of The Used

No comments:

Post a Comment