Thursday, March 8, 2012

Song of the Day 3.8.12

Okay time to type. Words word words. The problem is I don't really know what or who to write about. The problem is I try to give something new and fresh each day that people haven't heard, or haven't heard in a while. And since this is the first time I've done this blog like this I keep coming up with new thoughts on what to do. Like tonight for instance, I think I am going with an older song. That got me thinking, hey I should do like a Throwback Thursday thing. Also I could feature local bands on the weekend and call it San Diego Saturday (or Sunday). I just might have to start this. Let's do Throwback Thursday tonight and go with something from Whitesnake. I think you know which song I am going to go with and it's awesome! Here is Whitesnake with Here I Go Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment