Sunday, March 18, 2012

Song of the Day 3.18.12

So I have been posting later in the day (by accident) the past couple of days. The first times I did it was because I was distracted by a new video game I got (nerd I know). Tonight was because I was at a birthday party all day then went to a concert tonight. So that is my excuse. I should be back to normal come tomorrow, unless I get distracted again. Tomorrow begins a new week and with it I have a midterm. Lucky fucking me. Tonight was a great escape from that all though. Maynard James Keenan is one of the most hard working men in the music business. And because of that I have a lot of respect for him. Starting out as the front man for Tool, then taking Tool guitar tech, Billy Howerdel and making A Perfect Circle, then on to his own little project called Puscifer. Not to mention the man owns his own wine company. I have seen Tool twice and tonight I saw Puscifer for the first time. It was an incredible experience and I enjoyed every minute of it. From the video clips to the stories to the "hippie drum circle" it was all awesome. So tonight I give you a little taste of what goes on in Maynard's mind when he embraces Puscifer. Here is Puscifer with Momma Sed

No comments:

Post a Comment