Saturday, January 21, 2012

Song of the Day 1.21.12

Been a very busy day for me. Finally moved the stereo that has been in a closet for years into my room along with the speakers. Hooked my turntable up to that and now I have the best damn sound system ever for such a small room. I am excited that I can finally listen to my records the way they are meant to be heard. Of course this meant a full day of reorganizing my room and getting rid of shit and sorting through so much more. I can't believe it's almost 10 at night here in San Diego, where has the day gone. Oh well, The Aztecs won today and that's all that really matters right now. Tonight's song is a good one, I think, I'm still thinking about which song to put up right now. Okay here's one that I have been listening to in the car a lot. Here is Enter Shikari with Search Party

No comments:

Post a Comment