Friday, January 27, 2012

Song of the Day 1.27.12

I was supposed to see tonight's band last year two days before my birthday. They were supposed to open for Kings of Leon before the tour was canceled. I was royally pissed off. I am talking about Band of Horses. These guys are incredible with their sound. I got into them on their second album Cease To Begin which is amazing. Their third album came out two years ago. But tonight's song comes from their first album Everything All The Time. I had been meaning to get the album for the longest time, but never did. However, yesterday I was up at Lou's Records and saw it on vinyl and I thought hey might as well. And let me tell you it is a beautiful record with so much emotion. I can't get enough of it. Here is Band of Horses with The Funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment