Thursday, January 5, 2012

Song of the Day 1.5.12

E.P.s are a beautiful thing at times. It means that a band is working on music and is willing to release a little bit when they feel like it. It also means that there is a possibility that the band is making music for a full length album. Sometimes E.P.s annoy me because you sit there and think well can't you guys just put out a full length album instead of giving us 3 or 4 songs? Especially when that band hasn't made music in a long time. However, there are often times too where the songs that are put out there are absolutely spectacular. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Today's song comes off a recently released E.P. I was able to pick it up on 10 inch vinyl and it sounds amazing. I also have always loved the work this band has done, even if they are relatively newer. Off their new Seasick E.P. here is Silversun Pickups with Broken Bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment